Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

17 with a one month old baby in fl how to go about getting married without parental consent

Asked on 2/02/14, 5:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

The process will take too long you may as well wait to 18. You can apply to the court to be emancipated if you want. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659

Read more
Answered on 2/03/14, 5:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida