Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

How do I get a divorce if my husband can't be found?

Asked on 12/23/20, 8:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

If you have made good faith attempts to locate, the court will allow service by publication.

Read more
Answered on 12/23/20, 8:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida