Legal Question in Family Law in Florida


I live in Florida . I am the custodial parent and i want o move from Miami to Cape Coral 2 1/2 hours away. Can my ex and I make a paper agreement that I can take our child or should we go to court and have it all set up by a judge

what is the best way?

Asked on 5/13/20, 7:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

A written agreement the covers all issues is sufficient.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/20, 7:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida