Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I want to record child support through court? How can I do this?

Asked on 5/06/20, 12:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You will need a court order having payment through the Florida Dept. of Revenue.

Read more
Answered on 5/06/20, 1:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida