Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

My husband's attorney submitted a proposed final judgement in our divorce and made several references to "evidence presented" and the evidence was not presented. What recourse do I have?

Asked on 11/18/19, 10:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

you can submit your own final judgment for the court to consider and otherwise make your comments to what has been submitted in a memorandum in opposition to entry of the order. This process was likely discussed by the court at the final hearing.

Read more
Answered on 11/19/19, 6:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida