Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I have a parenting plan with my son's father that was signed in mediation almost three years ago. I live almost two hours away from his father I have our son full-time and I take him every other weekend to see his father, and he is supposed to visit him every other Tuesday or Thursday . He has never done his part of the agreement . Do I still have to continue taking our son ? And I also used to have my mother's house to stay at in his county but she now lives with me and I have no where to stay over there.

Asked on 5/18/20, 12:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Have the plan modified by the court due to change of circumstances.

Read more
Answered on 5/18/20, 12:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida