Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Quick question. My son paternity case was modified and granted back in 2017. The school allowed me to execute my powers to remove my son. But there legal team says the current parenting plan wasn’t signed by a judge but was granted and signed from a Orange County Circuit judge. What specific paperwork should, I show them???The entire 2017 packet or just the modified parenting plan?

Asked on 2/13/22, 8:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

A certified Court Order should be sufficient.

Read more
Answered on 2/14/22, 3:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida