Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Can my ex send me a request to produce on a divorce that is closed?

Asked on 7/29/15, 11:30 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

Barry Kaufman The Law Office of Barry W. Kaufman

It depends on what she's asking for. If you are obligated to pay child support and/or alimony, then she can absolutely ask to have you produce current financial and certain job related information.

Read more
Answered on 7/29/15, 11:46 am
David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Change of financial circumstances may always be an issue when dealing with support.

Read more
Answered on 7/29/15, 1:04 pm
John Smitten Carey and Leisure

Yes they can do that

Read more
Answered on 7/29/15, 2:32 pm
Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

Check to see if the file has been reopened on the docket. Until that is done, you do not have to comply.

Read more
Answered on 7/31/15, 12:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida