Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Can someone other than you be served your divorce papers?

Asked on 2/03/14, 4:32 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Elliot Goldstein Law Offices of Elliot Jay Goldstein

Someone that lives with you would work.

Read more
Answered on 2/03/14, 4:39 am
John Smitten Carey and Leisure

yes anyone who is 16 or over and living with you, or your work address. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659

Read more
Answered on 2/03/14, 4:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida