Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

What do I do if my sons dad not bring him back home after a weekend visit

Asked on 6/03/15, 11:48 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

Contact the police, you will need a copy of the courts Order to prove you are the residential parent.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/15, 12:01 pm
Elliot Goldstein Law Offices of Elliot Jay Goldstein

If you were not married to the father, and assuming the courts did not previously address "custody", get law enforcement involved. If there is a Court Order/Final Judgment that addressed "custody"/Parental Responsibility, then pursue a Motion For Contempt/Enforcement. You probably should retain an experienced family law attorney. You might be able to have the Court Order reimbursement of your attorney fees and costs.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/15, 12:59 pm
John Smitten Carey and Leisure

Assuming you have a court order then call the police otherwise you have to go to family court.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/15, 6:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida