Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in Florida

emotional suffering and stress

Can someone sue a person who caused him or her an emotional suffering and stress.

Asked on 5/12/09, 2:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Re: emotional suffering and stress

If all you have is emotional streess, usually the answer is no. You need an impact and usually a physical injury. It depends on the specific facts, however, and there are none in your post.

Read more
Answered on 5/12/09, 2:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in Florida