Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Florida

I am seeking an attorney for a client of mine who can assist with taking action against a large timeshare company who we believe wrongfully terminated my clients ownership rights. I attempted to resolve the matter and negotiate a settlement but was unsuccesful and so litigation may be necessary and I am not a litigator. Looking for an attorney who may be willing to provide his or her legal services pro bono based upon my clients income.

Asked on 3/01/19, 10:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

This is not the proper forum to shop for lawyers by posting an ad as you have -- especially looking for a free lawyer to represent your client. Lok online and contact lawyers directly. If your client has a timeshare unit . . . . I suspect some payment will be required

Read more
Answered on 3/06/19, 8:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Florida