Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

can I marry a foreigner with power of attorney here in the USA

Asked on 10/03/19, 7:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear Client,

Please pay for the question and I would be more than happy to help you. If you are having problems accessing the payment link, please contact me so I can activate the payment link on

Kindest regards,

Dr. Donna Kay Cindy Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, EdD

Read more
Answered on 10/03/19, 7:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida