Legal Question in Insurance Law in Florida

My mother has life insurance which she has been paying for for 50 years. She moved in with me I gave them a change of address . They have never sent a premium and now because of non payment they dropped her. I gave them the power of attorney and they have not gotten in touch with me.

Asked on 4/25/17, 3:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Send a letter to the carrier advising that the premium notice was not sent to you and you want to reinstate the policy.

Read more
Answered on 4/25/17, 4:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Florida