Legal Question in International Law in Florida

I am trying to locate Florida code that states I have a right to restitution and recission if the bank sells an unregistered security, for instance Ohio Code section 1707.261 states it. I can not find it for Florida. Please advise. Thank-you.

Asked on 12/17/09, 8:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lesly Longa Longa Law P.A.

You can search the Florida Statutes on line (check the Florida Bar's website if you are having difficulty). You may also want to check the Federal Securities Act of 1933. For further assistance, I suggest you contact an attorney licensed in Florida. Regards,

Read more
Answered on 12/23/09, 7:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in Florida