Legal Question in Mediation in Florida

Divorce settlement

I want to settle my divorce litigation without further costs.

Asked on 6/01/09, 7:02 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Kevin Lunsford North Florida Legal Mediation

Re: Divorce settlement

Ask the court to order mediation.

Read more
Answered on 6/01/09, 11:54 pm
Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Re: Divorce settlement

so settle. you can agree to do so.

Read more
Answered on 6/01/09, 7:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Mediation questions and answers in Florida