Legal Question in Mediation in Florida

my house

how do i get my ex wife to get out and sell a house that is in both our names we have owned it for 23 years and divorsed for over 13 years and she dosent want to sell what are my options

Asked on 5/30/09, 9:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Re: my house

ask for a court order requiring her to do so.

Read more
Answered on 5/30/09, 10:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Mediation questions and answers in Florida