Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

My ex boyfriend and myself and Joint Tenants on our property in Florida. He has moved to the Phillipines and has agreed to sign over his part of the ownership to me. How do I get him to do a quit claim deed over there? He said he will go to a notary over there, but most quit claim deeds have where it as signed with the states and counties on them. Will it be legal if he signs with his address in the Phillipines.?

Asked on 6/19/23, 3:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Is he a US citizen or resident? you can do the remote on line notary and get it signed. Not necessarily very expensive either.

Read more
Answered on 6/19/23, 3:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida