Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

Can I give my asset to my son as a gift as I am leaving to my country

Asked on 6/13/19, 4:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Sure; I see no reason why you can't, assuming what you want to give is yours and is legal to own.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/19, 7:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida