Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

My home was put on fore closure and I hired a lawyer to look at my case.

I have been paying the lawyer, $500.00, for about a year and have yet to receive an answer. When they go to court they say my presence is not necessary and after they say to keep waiting.

So I was wondering:

How long does a mortgage modification take?

and what should I do?

Thank you.

Asked on 8/04/09, 12:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

If you have not refinanced, you will probably lose your house. Call your lender.

Read more
Answered on 8/04/09, 8:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida