Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

i have a tenant now 5 mons past due rent owes at least 3000 I just want her out of my property I have had repairs fixed when warrented once I gave them 980 cash and 2nd time they made repair in march and didn't have to pay me rent and have failed to give me receipt for the repairs can I write them a letter saying ill forego the money owed by I want them out oct 1 2018 they showed showed me a sample lease but their were no signatures

Asked on 8/06/18, 8:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Do you have a written lease? when does the lease end? That will guide whether you can end the lease on your own. Best to give a 3 day notice to pay rental and NOT accept any rental short of 100%. If they dont vacate, you can file your eviction action and they MUST pay the rental due into the court. -

Read more
Answered on 8/06/18, 3:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida