Legal Question in Traffic Law in Florida

I live in Florida where I received a ticket for running a red light from a traffic can while sitting in the passenger seat of my vehicle. What can be done to solve this error?

Asked on 11/15/19, 5:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

If you weren't driving, then you need to find an attorney to fight it as you're not guilty in that situation

Read more
Answered on 11/15/19, 8:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Florida