Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

How can I get a copy of my deceased father's trust fund. My adopted brother is in charge of the Estate and refuses to give us a copy of the trust fund.

Asked on 8/07/19, 10:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Roemer Robert Roemer

l believe that you can get a copy from the probate court or the attorney for the trust or trustee.


Robert Roemer

Read more
Answered on 8/27/19, 5:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida