Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

Can a family member (Nephew) act as an alternate successor who resides in North Carolina for a Last Will And Testament for the state of Florida.

Asked on 5/27/20, 8:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.


Read more
Answered on 5/27/20, 8:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida