Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

I received. A letter an Atty representing her husband saying my mother passed away . She left all the money in will to him .do I have a chance to context it or would it be waste of’s in Florida

Asked on 1/27/21, 10:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You have the right to contest if there was undue duress used against the decedent. Have you seen the will?

Read more
Answered on 1/28/21, 5:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida