Legal Question in DUI Law in Georgia

I've been charged with DUI in Georgia, and have recently transfered my case from the small city court to the state court of the county i was arrested in. Since the transfer i haven't been assigned a court date, but have landed a new job in Colorado. I am wondering if i can pick up and move prior to my hearing or will have to stay?

Asked on 7/16/10, 1:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

Discuss the terms of your bond with your lawyer. The answer may be no, or that you will have to petition the court. I hope you didn't do the bindover without counsel as a bindover may or may not have been a good idea.

Read more
Answered on 7/16/10, 5:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Georgia