Legal Question in DUI Law in Georgia

How can I help my daughter who is a alcoholic with getting help. She has 2 small children and drinks and drives. Please advise me!!! Help!!

Asked on 4/09/18, 12:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

I assume you've called the police and Dfcs and made reports. You failed to tell us what they have found and done so it's impossible to tell you what followup is appropriate.

Read more
Answered on 4/09/18, 6:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Georgia