Legal Question in Employment Law in Georgia

i dig sum tree work for a person a month ago and she it was fine a month later it not she sum else to over and sum work now she me to pay for the work

Asked on 6/22/18, 5:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn M. Lyon, Esq. MacGREGOR LYON, LLC, Business Attorneys

Ask a local attorney to send her a demand letter for the money. Or you can file a claim yourself in the Quitman County Magistrate (Small Claims) Court - Address: 115 Main Street, PO Box 7, Georgetown, GA 39854. Phone Number: 229-334-2224.

Read more
Answered on 6/22/18, 6:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Georgia