Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Hawaii

If my living trust was created in one state, and I move to another, do I have to create a new one in the new state?

Asked on 9/05/10, 7:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jon Zahaby Tour bus, scenic and sightseeing, operation

Not necessarily. If you own real property or significant personal property in the new state you should, at the very least, have the out of state trust reviewed by an attorney.

Aloha, Jon A. Zahaby, Esq.

Read more
Answered on 9/10/10, 8:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Hawaii