Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Hawaii

Power of Attorney

Once Power of Attorney is granted, what needs to done to rescind it?

Asked on 11/09/07, 11:30 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Steele Steele Law Firm

Re: Power of Attorney

You need to prepare Revocation of the Power of Attorney and provide it to whatever institution may honor the original Power of Attorney.

Read more
Answered on 11/10/07, 11:33 am
Jon Zahaby Tour bus, scenic and sightseeing, operation

Re: Power of Attorney

As long as you are mentally competent you can revoke your power of attorney. The revocation should be in writing. It should be delivered to the Attorney-in-Fact (AIF), any Agent and to third parties with whom the AIF or the Agent is dealing with like BANKS, TITLE CO.S, CREDITORS, ETC.

Read more
Answered on 11/09/07, 12:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Hawaii