Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

My son now 36 yrs. old just told me that my ex wife 60 yrs. old now molested him repeatedly when he was 13. He was in my custody living in our house. What can I do?

Asked on 6/22/16, 11:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elfreda Dockery Law Office of Elfreda Dockery

You cannot do anything unless your son has a disability. He is an adult.

Read more
Answered on 6/22/16, 12:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois