Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

i make 13000 a year my wife 75000 a year if i get a divorce is she allowed to pay me alomony

Asked on 7/22/19, 11:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Shimberg Shimberg and Crohn, P.C.

yes - it is called maintenance , but the law provides that either party can be ordered to pay, depending on the facts of the case.

Read more
Answered on 7/24/19, 10:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois