Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

real estate

35 years back my father purchased a shop from a CHS. He did not got possession untill he got order from supreme court of india 10 years back.CHS took money from 2 person for 1 shop . My father paid his 1st installment more than 6 month earlier to the other persons . case has gone through many courts .He lose as well as won in many courts . In supreme court he won his case . But supreme court directed city civil court to check the matter.There he lose his case and the matter again went to High court . I am in the possession of the shop from last 10 years.Please help.

Asked on 5/23/08, 9:42 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Homi Maratha N.N. Maratha & Co.-Advocates

Re: real estate

You need to consult personally alongwith the details and documents as your case needs and extensive examination.

Professional charges are applicable.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/08, 2:19 pm

Re: real estate

All details and documents pertaining to court cases are required to be examined so as to give any opinion or suggestion to your query. consult in person with said documents,professional charges are applicable.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/08, 3:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India