Legal Question in Employment Law in

As per the last information from your reporting officer, we have not yet received any intimation from you, neither your reporting officer does.We tried contacting you by all possible ways, however, You have not reported to office from last 3 days continuously.

Your employment with ISPL is TERMINATED with immediate effect as you have been found ABSCONDING from the services since last 3 days.

Your employment is been TERMINATED on the basis of gross negligence & Breach of company conduct n company compliance policies. Being an Team Leader you were supposed to serve a notice period of at least 30 days before you leave ISPL, you are requested to PAY back 30 days salary to the company at the earliest, which stands in lieu of your Notice period also intimated to submit all the company assets which are under your possession in cash & kind Or, ISPL reserves all the rights to proceed legally against you, which can initiate criminal proceedings with the police or in the court.

Hi Kugan,

Plz help me under this, i was not going to office because of my physical sickness. and i was on sick leaves, from 19th Feb. however whole management was aware of it. even on my last working day i sent an email from my official email id that i will be rejoining once i ll be recovered.

Apart from that they realeased my January salary on 20th Feb instead of 7th Feb, without intimating me anything.

In the email which is already pasted by me above they are saying that they tried to contact me by all possible ways, but i didnt receive any call or email by the management.

Now they are asking to pay back the january salary. I never resigned from the services than how come they asking to pay back the salary, now why do i go ahead and pay back the salary to them, as per them they have already terminated me and moreover they have mentally harrased me like anything.

As per the legal things, this company which is based in gurgaon, have got minimum 50 employees but still they never deducted any TDS, PF and ESi an all. They have hired people who are not even 18 years old.

Plz help me kugan, and give some good advise. i am really very harrased and my family's finanicaial condition is also not so gud.

Looking forward for an advise from u sir

Thanks and regards.

Asked on 1/29/12, 3:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

you may seek help of a lawyer to approach the civil court for seeking appropriate orders.

Read more
Answered on 2/08/12, 12:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in