Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in India

This is with regard to a complaint to be lodged against a judge of the subordinate judiciary.

I have the following queries:

1. To whom is the complaint to be addressed? Is it to be addressed to His Lordship, the Chief Justice, or Registrar General?

2. To whom is the complaint to be presented?

3. Where is the complaint to be presented, and is there any specific format in which it must be filed?

Asked on 11/22/12, 4:56 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates

You can file your complaint to the Registrar General of the High Court. There are ways to check corruption in our judicial system and Judiciary. Please check Sanjay Kalra and Associates on the internet to know more about our law firm and the legal services we are rendering for our clients from all over the World.

Read more
Answered on 11/22/12, 10:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in India