Legal Question in Business Law in Indiana

Some cops come to my house and pasted japthi warrent for attachment of my house

It is the case of phenomenal health care chalakudy

Asked on 7/02/18, 11:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

It sounds like you're in India. But you posted this question under the law of Indiana, which is in the United States. You may want to re-post it under India law. You may also want to look for a different website, since LawGuru probably doesn't have as many lawyers from India as other websites which are based in that country.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 7/03/18, 12:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Indiana