Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Indiana

Can I run a church without walls ministry and collect donations that people can write off?

Asked on 2/09/11, 12:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Sure, if you obtain not for profit status with the IRS and Indiana Department of Revenue.

Read more
Answered on 2/10/11, 2:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Indiana