Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

Can I block my ex wife's cell phone if I give her a mediator/mediation application to go through for our sons parenting time?

Asked on 3/27/21, 3:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Absent a court order, you cannot prevent your ex wife from having contact with your son(s)).

Read more
Answered on 3/27/21, 3:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana