Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

I live in Indiana. My biological daughter got angry and is not letting me see my biological grandaughter. I have been in her life always except these past three months. She does not know who the father is so no paternity. Can I, and where do I get the petition to file for visitation?

Asked on 8/12/20, 9:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

If you had custody of the gc for an extended period of time, you may be able to file a petition for visitation. If not, you are probably out of luck, but if you are serious, you will not just file a petition on your own, but will hire a lawyer to pursue your case for you.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/20, 10:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana