Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

How do you go about reporting an ex for potential child endangerment? Is it better to go to the police department or the DCS, and what needs to be reported to the courts?

Asked on 6/01/20, 6:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Call either CPS or the police to report child abuse or neglect. If one decides the other needs to be informed, you will have still done what you need to do.

Read more
Answered on 6/02/20, 8:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana