Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

my ex-husand refuses to let me see my daughter and will not give me an address to where she lives and i am suppose to have sole physical cuastody, what should i do?

Asked on 11/18/09, 4:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

I suggest that you go to the police with a copy of the order. With some luck, they will accompany you to your ex-husband's home. Once you retreive your daughter, you should file for a modification of parneting time. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 11/23/09, 4:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana