Legal Question in Personal Injury in Indiana

i am being sued over a traffic accident

Asked on 10/24/18, 8:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Hurst Law Office of William W. Hurst

I'm not sure what the question is here, but you should report the lawsuit to your insurance company and let them take care of it.

Read more
Answered on 10/24/18, 8:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Indiana