Legal Question in Personal Injury in Indiana

I had tube put in my right ear. At the 6 month check up, I was seen by a physician assistant. The surgeon who inserted the tube had retired after I had the procedure done. The physician assistant yanked the tube out of ear, it wasn't loose...resulting in an even bigger hole that did not heal up on its own and required a surgery to fix. The pain was immense. I don't know if the physician assistant even reported the damage she had done to my ear. There was another doctor in the building but she sent me on my way. My hoosier healthwise was billed for the repair of the hole. Can I recover for the pain and suffering of her yanking the tube out? I don't know if it'd be malpractice but there was definitely a personal injury.

Asked on 4/09/17, 10:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

You need to consult with a medical malpractice attorney.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/17, 6:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Indiana