Legal Question in Tax Law in Indiana

My finance died 12-31-10 we had lived together for over 7 years I was wondering about filing his taxes there is no estate. There were several unpaid bills and I would like to take care of some of those. I would like to know if I am able to file his federal and state taxes and if so what I would need to do that?

Asked on 1/31/11, 12:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Your question although simple requires a complicated answer as there are many factors that need to be considered. Contact a local attorney.

Read more
Answered on 2/03/11, 6:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Indiana