Legal Question in Traffic Law in Indiana

I'm wondering if i can file for a hardship license myself or do i need a lawyer? Am i even able to apply for 1? I live in a different county than I did when i lost my license ... do I file here or there? I haven't had a ticket or drove in 3 years part of the problem was driving while suspended.

Asked on 5/24/11, 7:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

You should hire counsel.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/11, 8:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Indiana