Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Indiana

I need to get a court order to release funds for my daughter how do I get this done. It is her settlement from a car wreck now she wants to use the money to buy a car.

Asked on 5/27/11, 12:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

You need to file a petition and outline why the funds are needed.

Read more
Answered on 5/28/11, 5:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Indiana