Legal Question in Family Law in Iowa

My lawyer just withdrew from council not even a week before court, what all do I need to do to object to a guardianship?

Asked on 10/06/19, 7:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

Get yourself another lawyer. You can't do this on your own.

Read more
Answered on 10/06/19, 10:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Iowa