Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Iowa

Is reside in fl but own a house in Iowa I have been aproched with an offer to purchase as is the buyer will pay all closing cost taxes ect. Do I need to sign paperwork in person or can it be faxed. Also do I need a lawyer. I personally know the buyer

Asked on 9/20/17, 9:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Moens Moens Law Offices, Chartered

Mostly, it depends on the buyer's lender, if he or she has one. Generally, purchase agreements sent by facsimile or email are acceptable. It would be a good idea to have an attorney assist you to ensure the that the transaction is completed correctly and efficiently.

Read more
Answered on 9/20/17, 9:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Iowa