Legal Question in Administrative Law in Kentucky

My two brothers and I own the house where my parents live. How do I get my name off the deed?

Asked on 9/18/13, 1:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas McAdam Thomas A. McAdam, III, Attorney

You need what is called a Quit-Claim Deed, in which you transfer your share of the ownership over to your two brothers. Any attorney in Warren County will be able to draft one for you, and record it at the County Clerk's office.

Read more
Answered on 9/18/13, 1:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Kentucky