Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Kentucky

My daughter and son in law needed money to pay off some bills and buy a house, so I foolishly mortgaged my home and now they are separated and he is trying to make her make all the payments, but the agreement was with both of them. What do I do?

Asked on 8/13/11, 6:51 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Andrea Welker Welker Law Office

She needs a family law attorney, and if neither of them pay you, you'll have to file suit against them to collect. I really hope you have that agreement in writing.

Read more
Answered on 8/13/11, 7:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Kentucky